[Tlhingan-hol] keeping "KLI folklore" words in word lists

Brent Kesler brent.of.all.people at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 06:37:02 PST 2014

As a regular user of boQwI', I can say the entries are clearly marked in a
way that users cannot miss. For example, I wasn't familiar with {pabpo'} so
I typed it in, and this came up:

?pabpo'
n. grammarian

That question mark is really conspicuous. I don't have to read the entry to
know that I should be really careful about using that word. And once I
think that, I'm going to read the entry to figure out why I should be
careful. Only the most careless novice would run with it--and they'll have
a lot of other mistakes to fix anyway.

bI'reng