[Tlhingan-hol] Catholic priest seeks recording of prayer in Klingon

Brad Wilson bmacliam at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 21:10:42 PDT 2014

As for
"Doctor", I am much less familiar with Latin and didn't realize that it actually
meant teacher.  As far as I can tell, Isidore was not a medical physician, but
is definitely described as an educator,

As described in his Wiki page, Saint Isidore was bestowed with the title "Doctor of the Church", such title given to individuals recognized as having been of "particular importance, particularly regarding their contribution to theology or doctrine". So definitely not {Qel}, more like Doctor as applied to a PhD. {ghojmoHwI'} might be too limiting. {vuywI'} conveys the supporting role to the church. Maybe {DevwI'} for the leadership role, or {DevwI''a'} to set him above other church leaders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_the_Church
gheyIl