[Tlhingan-hol] Audio files

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 04:14:24 PDT 2014

Am 09.08.2014 09:26, schrieb De'vID:
> Someone has apparently taken Lieven's videos and extracted select pieces
> of the audio for learning purposes. Beginners who are trying to learn
> the sounds or teachers who are trying to teach them to others might find
> these useful.

Interesting, indeed. Next, the creator of the page has even added a
screenshot from the KLI page (yes, a screenshot) showing some usefult
phrases and there is a page showing ALL the words from TKD (about 2.000
entries).

...and then we are the ones being scared of copyright infringement :-/

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh