[Tlhingan-hol] Translating the past

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 13:06:30 PDT 2014

I have always understood Klingons to be inveterate storytellers
(particularly Dahar masters like Kor), and regardless of when they
actually happened (or will happen), their stories are set in the present
tense, giving a sense of immediacy and "being there."

*molor HoH qeyleS.* /Kahless slew Molor./  (We all know this happened
over 1000 years ago.)

~quljIb