[Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 00:26:41 PDT 2014

Am 01.04.2014 04:39, schrieb d'Armond Speers, Ph.D.:
> questions on any given test by weight/content wouldn't interfere with
> the randomization, making certain questions more or less likely to
> appear on a test.  I'm open to suggestions on whether this is an issue

You have prbably thought about it already, but can't the weight of a
quetion be attached to the number of words or syllables in the answer?

e.g
translate "shoe" - answer = 1 point
translate "where is the bathroom" - answer = 6 points

This may not always work, but can make some more difference.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh