[Tlhingan-hol] do {vIttlhegh} become {ngo'} or {qan}?

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Sep 9 09:27:31 PDT 2013

As soon as you use the word qIH you establish that it is a first time meeting, so chu' is unnecessary. I don't quite understand the English target, so here are some ideas.

DaHjaj juppu' vIqIH.
qen ghaH vIqIH.
wej ben chaH vIqIH.
DaHjaj maghomchuq.

You also have a noun suffix (ma') on a verb, which is very confusing.

- Qov