[Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:33:10 PDT 2013

Oh, yeah, same target or scattered targets, from KGT.

Might {jIQoch(be')} be uncanonical usage? It takes two (or more) to
(dis)agree. I can't imagine MO would have had a problem with {maQoch 'e'
wIQochbe'} as it translates neatly as "We agree that we disagree."

How does one use {Qoch(be')} to mean to disagree with something rather than
with someone? (Though the {DoS qIp} idiom could be expanded to something
like {?chaq qechvam DaHar 'ach DoS pIm vIqIp} (or {qechvetlh}, to distance
oneself from the idea?) )

~'eD

--
My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/