[Tlhingan-hol] do {vIttlhegh} become {ngo'} or {qan}?

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:09:34 PDT 2013

Interesting thought. And might the plural even be {vIttlheghpu'}? If a
proverb is considered to be in some sense capable of speech and to have a
life of its own...
This is more interesting than the supposedly objective division between
living and non-living, speaking and non-speaking, and more like the idioms
of real language.
(And if STID is canon, kill me now. It's just an alternate reality in which
palms meet faces much more frequently and with greater force. And Khan
might not be quite fluent in Klingon.)

~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/