[Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:41:58 PDT 2013

jIQochbe'. tlhIngan Hol ghojlu'meH lo'laH lutlIj. bID neH vIlaDpu' 'ach
vItIvtaH.

~'eD

BTW: Any canon on use of Qoch(be')? As in "I agree with Tim" or "with that
statement (or plan, idea, etc)."

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/