[Tlhingan-hol] Story: ghuv = The Recruit - 57

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 06:06:34 PDT 2013

Qov:
> This has been the second to last installment. I hope someone has enjoyed
it.

I didn't read it from beginning to end, but only those sections posted when
I had time, so I got bits and pieces of the story. You really need to make
this available in print form that a reader can take with them wherever.
(Even collecting all the segments into a single PDF file will do. Maybe a
booklet with Klingon-only on the left and English translations facing on
the right.)