[Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk "pencil"

zrajm zrajm at klingonska.org
Thu Nov 28 20:03:06 PST 2013

While adding stuff to klingonska.org I notice that different people have
transcribed "pencil" in different ways.

Should it be {ghojmoH ghItlhwI'} or {ghojmeH ghItlhwI'}? ({-moH} or {-meH}?)

I assume the latter, since that nicely fits with {ghojmeH taj} but I'd like
to have this verified by someone who owns a copy of Eurotalk.

Also, have anyone made a full transcript of all the sentences from
Eurotalk? (Not just the words and phrases that were sent to the list, back
in November 2011.) I'd love to add such a transcript to the archive.

/maHvatlh