[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hogh jajmey pongmey

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 12 13:14:42 PST 2013

Am 12.11.2013 10:45, schrieb Robyn Stewart:
> I've got to say, kudus to Marc for digging himself out of that one IN STYLE.

YES! He really did. Instead of saying "I don't care and just make up
something", he really thought about what he had written long time ago
and found a good reason to explain what he did back then.

> It's clever and elegant and breaks a huge ugly logjam on the FB project.

This is also true indeed, we've been waiting (and begging) for these
words for nearly two years now. I remember those discussions on facebook.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh