[Tlhingan-hol] transcript of Star Trek Into Darkness

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sun Nov 10 12:15:51 PST 2013

> Is this dialogue as awful a mess as it seems to me, or am I totally missing something?

Well, a lot of this vocabulary is new, but has apparently been revealed at the latest qepHom.

However, if I've understood this correctly, Marc Okrand actually had to retcon a lot of this dialogue, because in the final cut the scenes ended up in the wrong order and with some of them removed altogether.
So, for example, I wouldn't be too surprised if the {Dojmey} were originally {Dochmey} that she claimed to be working to retrieve.