[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' registration

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Fri May 31 01:02:28 PDT 2013

Real or virtual will not work for me this year, as the qep'a' is the
same weekend as AvatarMeet :( However, I think the virtual meetup is an
idea worth exploring, as it is getting rather expensive to travel,
specially to the east coast. I would participate that way for at least
part of the time (when it is not aligned with AvatarMeet!), even though
my Klingon is lousy ;)

I really liked it when the qep'a' followed WorldCon around, but I
understand the reasons to decide to split. Maybe the compromise it to
hold one out west every few years.

Tim Stoffel