[Tlhingan-hol] "Star Trek Into Darkness (OST) 06 -" spoiler

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Thu May 23 00:03:18 PDT 2013

It is fairly normal practice for choirs in films to sing 'nonsense
syllables' that sound like the language in question. They did this in
'Avatar' and many people spent a long time trying to decipher the
phrases until we found out from the producer they they were nonsense
syllables. So, if they are using real Klingon words here, that would
indeed be unusual. I will definitely listen for this when I see the film
again this coming weekend.

Tim Stoffel