[Tlhingan-hol] {yIghoSDo'}?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:21:12 PDT 2013

loghaD:
> Not sure if yIghoSDo' wasn't on that page then or if I just missed it (or perhaps thought it was no' Hol, like Delaq Do').
>
> So, if we compile a list of errors, I'm sure we can get them to change it.

But, alas, *{yIghoSDo'} is not truly an "error" any more. It's
appeared in print in a licensed Star Trek product, which makes it
similar in status to words appearing in licensed novels (i.e.,
extracanonical as far as Okrandian Klingon is concerned, but
nevertheless will be in use among fans and casual Klingon speakers).