[Tlhingan-hol] Bunny

Nat Brown natbro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:11:46 PDT 2013

for a project i am doing Felix suggested

tera' yIH (terran/earth tribble)

for rabbit/bunny, which i think is good. a small cute & soft creature which
is good at breeding.

if you wanted to have a klingon sense of humor about it, perhaps

  qompogh (compost-type food)

or just some other food-related name. your spouse and eventually your son
when he figures it out might not agree with your sense of humor on this
choice, though.

thx, n@