[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rajma'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 10:30:19 PDT 2013

Am 29.03.2013 15:01, schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, March 29, 2013
>
> Klingon word: rajma'
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: kidney
> Source: qep'a' 2011 [report missing source]

In november 2011 Agnieszka Solska (aka 'ISqu') wrote:

I learned them last August and promptly included them in my list of new
words. To the best of my knowledge they come from MO. The first one was
revealed to pagh, who needed it for the story he was translating for the
Worlds of Translation Project. I don't know whether the other words were
also revealed to him or to someone else.

'IvtIH "n. hip"
rajma' "n. kidney"
'eQway "n. belly button"
cha'neH "n. forearm"