[Tlhingan-hol] Has anyone translated Sun Tsu's "The Art of War"?

jrel_kor at juno.com jrel_kor at juno.com
Wed Mar 27 08:09:51 PDT 2013

De'vID and everyone,

     Please keep me informed as to when this finally comes out! I will buy the book once it hits shelves.

     I was going to attempt to translate it myself, but present circumstances are preventing it for the foreseeable future.

     Thank you for your help with this. jupwI' De'vID qatlho' 'ej juppu'wI' qatlho'      QaHlIj vItlho'

Delton Wilson
Lt. Col. j'rel sutai-Kor
CO KPV Battle Fury
DMF/DPQ/KAG