[Tlhingan-hol] -vo' question

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Jun 17 13:56:57 PDT 2013

I seem to recall a canon sentence resembling:
tera'vo' qarI' - I'm calling you from Earth
Maybe it's tera'vo' rerI'?
Check  the Invitation to 'u'.

I have no problem with that usage, as the data transmission, like sight in
the pa'vo' example fulfills the physical "from" meaning for me.

I really like the separation of time and space in Klingon metaphor.  It's
interesting that in English we use so much of the same vocabulary for them.

- Qov