[Tlhingan-hol] -vo' question

nIqolay q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:19:20 PDT 2013

"I translate from English to Klingon" was given as an example of a
phrase where you *couldn't* use -Daq or -vo', though.

(Is there an accepted standard for that kind of phrase, incidentally?
I've thought of tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'vaD DIvI' Hol vImugh, or perhaps
tlhIngan HolvaD DIvI' Hol vImugh, to be somewhat more metaphorical.)