[Tlhingan-hol] "Klingon bump" from STID?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 2 07:02:00 PDT 2013

Am 02.06.2013 15:13, schrieb De'vID:
> Has anyone noticed an increase in interest in the Klingon language
> because of STID?

Hm, when you watch all those releases of books and software, it seems
obvious that there must be some kind of "rush" for Klingon.

Watch the statistics of wikipedia for "Klingon langue", which went from
an average of about 500 up to about 2000 visits a day:

http://stats.grok.se/en/201305/Klingon_language

Check out Marc Okrand!
http://stats.grok.se/en/201305/Marc_Okrand

I have also noticed a slight increase of comments and visits on my
Klingon Facebook page - and what actually surprised me was the increase
of "likes" on the "we want klingons in the movie"-page. That latter
seemd to be like dead during the past year

So, answering your question: yes, I did notice. :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh