[Tlhingan-hol] Translation

Duane Wittman dw at duanewittman.com
Tue Jul 23 15:41:22 PDT 2013

I am new to the Klingon language as well as the discussion group. I have two
song texts I need translated and am realizing that the learning curve and
the time frame I have to complete this may be at odds with each other. I am
hoping someone on this list can help. What I need specifically is a
translation of two song texts and a voice recording of the pronunciation of
the texts. I do understand this takes time and skill, and I am happy to
compensate for any help you can give me. I am hoping to get the
texts/recordings as soon as possible. Please let me know at your earliest
convenience if you can help me with this, or if you know of someone who can.

All my best,

Duane Wittman
dw at duanewittman.com