[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' virtual attendance (was: RE: qep'a' registration)

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue Jul 23 06:14:52 PDT 2013

We will not be broadcasting the entire qep'a', but there are certain activities that we think would be ideal for non-attendees to also see.  I think we should be able to have BOTH Skype and Google Hangouts going.

If you wish to join by Skype, you will have to add jdmcowan at yahoo.com.

If you wish to join by Google Hangouts, look for an upcoming announcement as to where to go.

I make no guarantees about quality of either.

Below is a list of the events we expect to webcast.  Remember the concept that, "Klingons are sometimes inaccurate, but they are never approximate," and its corollary that the schedule may have exact starting times, but the activities may not.

Thursday, July 25
10-11 am EDT (2-3 pm UTC) Official Opening.
2-3 pm EDT (6-7 pm UTC) Discussion about Bing and how we can help improve it.

Friday, July 26
11 am-12 pm EDT (3-4 pm UTC) nuq 'oH
4-5 pm EDT (8-9 pm UTC) Domaj wIDubmeH
5-6 pm EDT (9-10 pm UTC) DIjchu'