[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' yIvbeH?

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:21:14 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. PKT <nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:
> I won't be able to make it to qep'a'; does anyone know if enough
> people registered for shirts to be made?

The "plan" is to have shirts. I am in the process of working out the
particulars right now.
There are still a few potential glitches that need to be addressed,
and they are being
further complicated by the fact that we don't have a lot of time left
in which to actually
produce and ship the shirts.

But there is a "plan," and if it comes together in time, the shirts
this year will be much
nicer than ever before.

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist ::
hypnotist :: klingonist