[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' DIjchu'

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:17:21 PDT 2013

For years now we have been playing a Klingon version of "pictionary"
at the qep'a'
(we call it DIjchu'). To keep things interesting, we tend to play with
TITLES from
well known films and books.

I tell you this so that you can begin thinking up titles that we can use.

If you're attending the qep'a', you can turn them in to the person
running the game
when you get there.

If you're not attending, please keep the titles to yourself. In a week
or so, Jeremy
will announce who is running the game at the qep'a', and you can then email your
brilliant suggestions to that individual.

Credit will be given to the person who comes up with any title that
gets played, so
it will be a little (just a little) bit like you're there with us!

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist ::
hypnotist :: klingonist