[Tlhingan-hol] KLI on wikipedia

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 15:53:31 PST 2013

Again, an old topic struggling to keep klingon alive and in a serious
memory of people:

I just noticed that the spanish entry of the KLI at wikipedia has
disappeared, i.e. *deleted*. The reason was "not relevant":
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klingon_Language_Institute

It's really strange, since the spanish article about klingon is the only
one with a "star", it's even more strange to see the KLI article being
deleted. And the KLI, being the only official institute promoting
klingon, definitely IS relevant. English and German deletion requests
have been rejected with very good arguments.

I know we do have some spanish speakers around here, so please go there
and fight for the article about the KLI. It is represented in most
important languages of the world (english, french, dutch, german,
russian, and even esperanto) so it may not be missing in spanish.

This is also a call for any other languages lurking here: set up a page
in your language and tell the world about the KLI. If you don't know
what to write, then just translate the english page. If you think you
don't understnad it, then just look at the "simple english" page:

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klingon_Language_Institute

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh