[Tlhingan-hol] the KLI website

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:35:12 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. PKT
<nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:
> At least 3 threads about the site were started in 2012.
>
> One of them had a reply to the effect of a new person being assigned
> to take over the site at qep'a' and to give them some time.
>
> So, mysterious person who was assigned back in July, how goes the war?

I didn't locate the thread you're referring to, but I did find one
from 2011 where ghunchu'wI' was attempting to take over the
responsibility for maintaining the site.

If ghunchu'wI' is still interested in doing this, Robin, you have your
volunteer. :-)