[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: RE: Klingon Scrabble

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:39:17 PST 2013

I just did a rough attempt, having added all letter frequencies cited so
far and trying to find a comparable point value:

Letter Number Points
' 10 1
a 10 1
e 8 1
I 8 1
H 6 1
o 6 1
u 5 1
j 5 1
v 5 1
m 4 1
D 4 2
g 3 2
l 3 2
q 2 3
t 2 3
ch 2 3
b 2 4
S 2 4
p 2 4
n 2 4
w 2 5
y 1 5
r 1 8
tlh 1 8
Q 1 10
ng 1 10
?lank 2 0
100 87

The number of tiles (100) and the total point value (87) equal the English
version of the game. What do you all think?