[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: RE: Klingon Scrabble

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Jan 7 13:45:34 PST 2013

>I haven't the skill, time, or desire to work out an accurate way of
>counting affix representations, but the following counts of raw
>syllables that correspond to certain affixes with qaghwI' in them
>may reveal something:

I wonder if pojwI' could be pressed into service for this. It could
also determine the frequency of various nouns and verbs.

>Ahh, fair enough. My count at the moment is 267 and 0. :) (I should
>probably mix it up a bit more with the varieties of different
>speakers. I just never think to vary function words like "but" and "yes".)

I usually only bring out HISlaH when there is any possibility of it
being confused with an imperative.

> > And I only used ngagh and its derivatives about twenty times. :P

>Huh. Is that all? Is it just your racy metaphor that made me think
>it was much more? ;)

Maybe it's Hegh and Hagh that up the gh count. Hegh Hagh regh ragh
legh ngagh ... bom vIqonnIS.

- Qov