[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' cha'maHDIch

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:45:52 PST 2013

I have information regarding the KLI's 20th annual conference.

The details are tentative because I do not have a signed contract yet,
but this should be resolved by Monday.

WHERE: We'll be returning to the greater Philadelphia area, specifically
the Comfort Inn in Essington, PA (http://j.mp/qep20hotel). I believe the
room costs will be $89/night (plus assorted taxes). I'll have more info
when I get the contract.

WHEN: We'll have three formal, full days, Thursday thru Saturday,
July 25th thru 27th. Many attendees will choose to arrive some time
on Wednesday the 24th, and most will depart in the morning or
afternoon of Sunday, July 28th.

COST: Registration for the qep'a' will begin US$30. As we get closer
to the date of the conference, the price will go up. It doesn't go up
much; the idea is not to penalize you, but rather to provide an
incentive for registering early.

More details as they become available.

taHjaj wo',

Lawrence
--
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com