[Tlhingan-hol] who writes the Klingon wikibooks?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 10:39:51 PST 2013

Am 03.01.2013 18:15, schrieb De'vID:

> While doing something else[1], I ran across these Klingon "wikibooks":
> Does anyone know who is responsible for these works?

A short view at the history of both pages leads to a user "Bluefoxicy",
whose real name appears to be "John Richard Moser" - according to his
userpage. He explains he likes klingon, but is not an expert. I never
heard of him, maybe someone else does?

> [1] - I was looking for free and open wikis that KLI members can use as
> a substitute for the official KLI wiki, which has disappeared, if you
> must know. (See the thread with the subject "the KLI website".)

This is really a pity, there is/was a lot of interesting information
there. I hope it's not lost.

Other interesting wikis:

- The Klingon Encyclopedia
----> http://klingon.wikia.com
(I transferred this from former klingon wikipedia after that was closed)

- tlhIngan mu'ghom:
http://mughom.wikia.com/
(not sure who works on it, but seems quite complete on the first sight.)

BTW, the main page of the KI is still "visible", but te software seems
to be not working properly:
http://www.kli.org/wiki/

--
Lieven L. Litaer