[Tlhingan-hol] who writes the Klingon wikibooks?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:15:21 PST 2013

While doing something else[1], I ran across these Klingon "wikibooks":
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Klingon/My_first_Klingon
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Klingon/English_dictionary_of_Klingon_words

The first makes the dubious claim that {Qu'vatlh} is composed of {Qu'} plus
{vatlh}, and the second repeats the claim. It's just speculation, isn't it?

Does anyone know who is responsible for these works?

[1] - I was looking for free and open wikis that KLI members can use as a
substitute for the official KLI wiki, which has disappeared, if you must
know. (See the thread with the subject "the KLI website".)