[Tlhingan-hol] G+ tlhIngan Hol Hangout?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:35:44 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> It's not official, but I did set up a community for things like this:
> https://plus.google.com/communities/108380135139365833546
>
> btw, is anyone interested in participating in another Klingon language
> Hangout?

Once again, I cannot accommodate both North Americans and Europeans.

Since more people seem interested in North America, I've scheduled a
Hangout for Friday evening 8 PST or 11 EST:
https://plus.google.com/110116202842822234244/posts/ch17XtugX2f

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate myself as I'll be asleep at
that time. I will schedule one for Europeans at another date.