[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: RE: Klingon Scrabble

Phil Reynolds phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Tue Jan 1 14:09:26 PST 2013

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:27:11 -0500
"Michael Roney, Jr. PKT" <nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:

> From Wikipedia:
>

> In an English-language set the game contains 100 tiles, 98 of which
> are marked with a letter and a point value ranging from 1 to 10. The
> number of points of each lettered tile is based on the letter's
> frequency in standard English writing; commonly used letters such as
> E or O are worth one point, while less common letters score higher,
> with Q and Z each worth 10 points.

The original source to decide distribution and frequency was a
collection of front pages from the New York Times.

If, as is my intention, I pursue the language more heavily this year,
then a Klingon Scrabble set could be useful to me at qepHommey.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://phil.tinsleyviaduct.com/
Mail in Klingon welcome, though it may take me some work...