[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' schedule ( & KBTP)

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:56:49 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM, J Harness <cartweel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lawrence, are there any other plans for qep'a'? Where can we find out?

Over the years, the qep'a' has gone from being heavily structured and
programmed
(you know have precisely 45 minutes for lunch... eat now!) to being
utterly without
form.

I think we're moving back to a little more structure. Here's what I'm expecting:

We always open with song on the first morning (Thursday, this year).

We'll have sessions for the qaDHom wa' as well as the qaDHom cha'.

There will be a discussion of various Klingon "writing projects" and a
review of
what's worked in the past, what didn't, what might work in the future,
and so forth.

And I suspect that we'll have a more impressive Saturday night
"Klingon Caberet"
than we have had for years.

There will be at least two opportunities for attendees who have expressed an
interest in advance to sit for Certification Testing.

And of course, there will be lengthy lunch and dinner breaks, and likely a late
night pilgrimage to get milkshakes that are on the menu but not available.

--
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com