[Tlhingan-hol] taH Hov leng

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 04:14:13 PST 2013

De'vID:
> SKI: Can the KLI get involved with "Star Trek Continues"?

loghaD:
> qen chaHvaD QIn vIlabta'. jImughqang 'e' vIja'. jangpu' chaH. qellaw'.
>
> vay' wuqlu'DI' 'ej peghbe'chugh, SaSovmoHbej.

So... are you helping them with Klingon translations? I just got a
copy of the script to the first episode (as a Kickstarter reward). I
might be interested in making Klingon subtitles for the episode, so
I'm wondering if anyone is already doing this, and if there will be an
official channel to distribute the subtitles when they're done.