[Tlhingan-hol] Chicago qepHom (read this even if you aren't near Chicago)

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Dec 16 23:47:12 PST 2013

Chicago-area Klingonists 'arHa and janSIy host an awesome qepHom on Monday
nights, 7-9 pm Chicago time, that's 00:00 UTC. We started our meetings last
year on Skype, but lately it's been on Google Hangouts because we've had
better connectivity. It's not limited to Chicago area people. You just need
to be willing to try to talk and listen.

Tonight a long-time member of this list who's never been on the hangout
before joined us and it was great fun, so I wanted to let others know that
there's a regular venue available for practising your tlhIngan Hol.

-	Qov