[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'echlet

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:17:21 PDT 2013

yab mIwvam lughbe'vaD mu' ghaj DIvI' Hol. DaH lugh'a'?

A point I had overlooked is that only Type 5 noun suffixes are applied to a
verb used as a modifying adjective.
I'll make an even more unlikely phrase than the one in TKD (although I'm
not sure yepHa' can be applied in this sense) and you tell me if the
grammar at least is correct.
{QaghHommeyHeylIjmo'} <due to your apparent minor errors> {QaghHommeyHeylIj
yepHa'mo'} <due to your apparent minor careless errors>

~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/