[Tlhingan-hol] tlhInganpu' chu'

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:47:14 PDT 2013

That's precisely how English gets the word model, of course! The meaning of
the word has morphed in English, but Maltz would know in what sense
{ghantoH} is used.
BTW, I was thinking {rur} /resemble/ but that isn't as good as {'oS}
/represent/ which conveys the idea much more precisely.
~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/