[Tlhingan-hol] Sunlight and Starlight

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 23:49:06 PDT 2013

The latest words on my wishlist are words for /sunlight/ and /starlight/, as well as a noun for /light/(if such a word has not already entered canon).

We have {maSwov} for moonlight, but while I may surmise that /sunlight/ and /starlight/ might use juland Hov, respectively, possibly combined with some noun construct like *wov, I'd not like to go any further down that road.

I note a noun, wovmoHwI', but that seems to be more along the lines of a thing doing the brightening - a bulb, lamp, lantern or flashlight - than the light itself.