[Tlhingan-hol] "How To Speak Klingon"

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Aug 7 06:33:59 PDT 2013

Lawrence gifted me with a copy at qep'a' and I've just had a chance to read
it. Fun, funny; now I see why they wanted movie titles translated. The
background posters and such are nice easter eggs for speakers. I ony spotted
two blatant errors on first read: jImoqchu': Qun Darur - surely that should
be bImoqchu', no idea how that happened. And the other is one the back
cover, probably something provided by someone who didn't realize Klingon had
rules: yIghoSDo', translated as "good luck."

- Qov