[Tlhingan-hol] new Klingon [no spoilers]

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 29 03:27:46 PDT 2013

Hi there,

This message contains NO SPOILERS.

Just talking theoretically, if there might appear any new Klingon
vocabulary in the new movie, is anyone in contact with Okrand to get the
correct spelling? Does anyone know if there is any script? Will you wait
til qep'a'? Or does Lawrence have it in his hands and will give at soon
as the movie is out?

I'm very much sure there will be some discussion like, "no, he said Qeb
not QIb" etc...  :- )

And I doubt I'll wait thirty days - let's just add a note to the subject
line for those who do NOT want to see it.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh