[Tlhingan-hol] Dothraki nugh vIghal

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:32:42 PDT 2013

>Okrand has some kind of trans-temporal communication with Maltz, with whom
he consults in matters of language and culture. Okrand then reports his
findings to us.

>There's another alternative you apparently haven't considered: that nobody
declares themselves a word-sovereign, and that everyone study the language
provided instead of inventing it themselves. This is what the KLI has done
for decades.

So the constructed language we're studying isn't a living language, but in
fact a dead language that we're learning about piecemeal from a
third-party. A lot of your arguments make more sense now. I disagree with
that being desirable in the least, but I'm glad I know where you're coming
from.