[Tlhingan-hol] Dothraki nugh vIghal

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:24:59 PDT 2013

I was thinking more of the Dothraki or Na'Vi languages, with their language
committees that stay in close contact with the creator, but do more work as
a group than the creators can do by themselves. This allows for fewer
mistakes in "canon", and quicker answers about unknowns in the language.
I'd make the committee members not all decided by public votes, but some
selected from previous and current Beginner's Grammarians, delegates from
the big companies or groups (someone from the KLI, someone from the
Klingonska Akadamien, etc), published authors, and even Marc himself. Marc
could have fiat power to make decisions as he chooses, but otherwise his
input isn't necessary for word creation or grammar disputes.