[Tlhingan-hol] Bunny

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Apr 1 03:22:13 PDT 2013

Aye, the tribble captures many of the key literary characteristics: Small, furry, overeats, overbreeds ...

A Qa'Hom may also be a decent match. In Star Trek: Klingon, it's described as an animal that's weak and easily frightened, and there is no honor in killing one.
The picture showed a hedgehog ... which, admittedly, isn't all that close to a rabbit.

Non-canon:
chuSwI' - from Klingon Empire: A Burning House by Keith R.A. DeCandido
A burrowing rodent that makes an annoying sound. Quite possibly closer to a rat or a mouse than a rabbit, though.

All in all, I'd say the tribble is the best match we know of.