[Tlhingan-hol] Flashcards for Android

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:30:12 PDT 2012

Hi,
Use ANKI!
Anki is the best vocabulary learning software out there, it's free for
Android and it's extremely powerful. You can use it on your computer as
well, synchronize and create your own decks or download existing ones. I
used it to prepare for KLCP 1, last year. And I use it to learn Thai and
Russian. Also worked extremely well for Chinese.
Definitely use ANKI! :)

Maybe there are even Anki decks for Klingon, I'm not sure. Maybe pne
(Philip Newton) has uploaded his? I think I should get out my old KLCP1
deck and upload it too...

- André