[Tlhingan-hol] Skype Language File Editor

Klingonteacher levinius at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 12:20:17 PDT 2012

Am 16.09.2012 08:45, schrieb Michael Roney, Jr. PKT:
> language choices and discovered something called "Language file
> editor" which allows you to translate Skype inside the Windows
> program.

I don't ave one, but FYI whoever likes to know, you can also easily
translate opera's language file, without need of any special software.
I partially did it a long time ago, but never finished and it got lost
during a computer change.

IIRC, once can also do such things with Open Office, and even with
Standard Microsoft office - but I don't think you can save the language
file in those and share it.

For a long time, I had been using my Klingon "MS Word"  :-)
--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh