[Tlhingan-hol] Skype Language File Editor

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:45:47 PDT 2012

So I just installed Skype on my laptop and had to choose an install language.

Oddly, Klingon wasn't an option.

But after I had it installed in English, I took a second look at the
language choices and discovered something called "Language file
editor" which allows you to translate Skype inside the Windows
program.

(I'd assume that the OS X version would have it as well...).

After one makes a translation, you're able to apply your changes
directly to your program.
You're also able to save your changes as a Skype Language file which
could then be shared with others.

Sadly, I don't see a group translate option such as what Facebook is
doing or even Google In Your Language.

Has anyone translated their Skype, thereby having a language file to share?

~'anan naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator