[Tlhingan-hol] -Ha' on adverbs

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Sep 5 11:43:20 PDT 2012

So there we go: DaHHa' isn't useful because, despite agreeing that it could have useful meanings, we can't agree on what it means.

The discussion on what it and it's sistets might mean can continue to be fun, but it won't suddenly turn useful.

Meanwhile, I'm writing Klingon smut. Not productive either, but everyone needs a hobby.

- Qov